For those who may appear in the background for the video shoot Saturday, we have a dress code for you!
If you intend to appear in the background, be at the video location by 9am.
Video location: South Side of Greenwood and Archer
What TO Wear:
• Shirts (Men): 70s feel fitted button up shirts, solid color fitted polo shirt, or fitted t-shirts
• Shirts (Women): 70s feel button up shirts or sweater shirt w/collar
• Shirt Colors: muted pastels, neutral tan/browns, or rusty earth-tone colors
• Pants: with a retro feel, in neutral tan/browns, light blue, or other earth-tone
• Jeans: flare or straight leg, light blue preferred but MUST be a solid jean color NO factory distressing or tears
• Skirts: knee length in muted pastels, neutral tan/browns, or rusty earth-tone colors.
• Shoes: white, neutral, or dark color, can be converse chucks, plain sneaker, or dress shoe.
• Women may also wear low heeled shoe w/ a square heel.
What NOT to Wear:
• Shirts with logos, writing, or prints
• Skinny jeans
• Jeans or pants with factory added distressing or fading
• Black pants or tops