Congratulations to Jennifer Rowsell who is hansonstage’s fan of the month for January!
Name: Jennifer Rowsell
Location: Halifax NS, Canada
1) What is the very first memory of Hanson that you have? Recording MMMBop off the radio in May 1997
2) How many times have you seen Hanson in concert? Favorite concert memory? 14 times. Being front row, getting Zac’s sticks, catching Ike’s guitar pick, doing a round to “With You In Your Dreams”, hearing “Gimme Some Lovin”
3) What is your favorite Hanson song, and why? I’ve Been Down – it’s like the updated MMMBop in terms of what the lyrics mean. It sounds so fun yet the message is kinda sad.
4) Why do you like/love Hanson? They’ve been a part of me for 13 years, they’re like a limb.
5) How long have you been a Hanson fan? Since July 1997
6) Why should you be FAN OF THE MONTH? Because I have traveled many miles to see them and am committed to them!
7) State a piece of trivia in regards to you & Hanson In April 2006 I had a 45min phone interview with Taylor for my 2-hour Hanson radio special 🙂