Thinking ‘Bout Somethin’ single out on iTunes!
The Thinking ‘Bout Somethin’ single is now available on iTunes! Go get it! Leave a review! Shout It Out!
Pre-Order Shout it Out and get music early! The first download is available NOW!
Starting April 21st, every Wednesday until the release of Shout it Out we will be making one new song from the album available for download. Come back each week to get a new song!
* If you pre ordered without logging in, check your email receipt for access to the new song each week!
* There was a technical difficulty that was preventing pre orders made using payment plan options from accessing the downloads. This has been resolved now, and downloads are available. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We reached 1,000,000 views!
Zac committed to write a song called Refresh, if we hit 1,000,000 views and we did it! Zac will work on the song and post it after 5 of 5.
So what’s next? 1.25 million! We’ll give 10 pairs of Blues Brother glasses away randomly to people who post http://bit.ly/aL0t8Y in a tweet or Facebook status and #ShoutItOut!
Dance in the Street, Take The Walk and listen to the new album at the Today Show!
On April 26th HANSON will be interviewed on the Today Show in New York, and if enough of you show up we can play live on the show on May 28th!
We Want You to show up at 9am on April 26th at the Today Show.
Now here’s the fun part – after we finish our interview on the Today Show, we are coming outside to dance with you! We know you guys want to flashmob during 5 of 5 and do the Thinking ‘Bout Somethin’ dance so we want you to come to the Today Show and show us your stuff! The choreographer who worked with us on the video has even put together a video so you can all learn the moves like we did. Check it out on Hanson.net or YouTube!
Even more fun than that? Anyone who shows up will get to hear the new album! We are going to Take The Walk from the show and listen to Shout It Out while we walk.
When? 9am on April 26th
Where? The Today Show at Rockefeller Center which is in the plaza between 49th and 50th St, and 5th and 6th Ave in New York City.
What? Come hang out with us, do the Thinking ‘Bout Somethin’ dance, hear the album and join us for a barefoot walk to help fight poverty and AIDS in Africa.
Hanson On The Late Show Friday April 23rd!
We are excited to announce HANSON will be performing Thinking ‘Bout Somethin’ on The Late Show with David Letterman on Friday April 23rd!
I Heart Hanson T-Shirts!
As a part of the 2010 Hanson Day celebrations we have created I Heart Hanson T-shirts. Check them out when they go up this Friday the 23rd!
5 of 5 Shows at the Gramercy!
We’re excited about our upcoming 5 of 5 shows at the Gramercy in NYC! Here are some more details for those attending.
* You may line up at the venue beginning at 3pm each day
* No camping out at venue
* For those who purchased ticket packages, Will Call will open at 6pm on Monday.
* To pick up ticket packages at Will Call, you will need a photo ID
* Your Bamboozle ticket will be with your 5 of 5 tickets in the package
* No photography, audio recording or videotaping during the shows. While we know you’ll have cameras/cell phones with you from sightseeing, all devices will need to be turned off during the show as they are being filmed and recorded.
* In addition to filming/recording for a later DVD, the 5 of 5 shows will be streamed for a once in a lifetime aLive event!
* Merchandise for 5 of 5 will be available on each of the 5 nights. On the first night, the merch stand will be open only after the show. For subsequent shows, merch will be available before and after the shows, but not during the shows.
* New merch! We will have several new items for 5 of 5 as well as a selection of existing merchandise available for purchase.
Exclusive 5 of 5 Photographs!
We’re happy to announce that award-winning photographer David Bergman will be documenting our 5 of 5 shows in New York. Bergman has shot eight Sports Illustrated covers, made the famous “GigaPan” photo at President Obama’s inauguration, and just spent some time touring with Bon Jovi.
He’ll be photographing us backstage and on stage and will put his best images from all five days online for sale. This is a rare opportunity for you to buy photos from our shows and we’re psyched to have him with us.
Check http://hanson.net/tourphotographer the day after each show to see the photos.
As we told you last week, the official tour announcement will be happening on Apr 26th, but our friends over at Disney just couldn’t wait so we’re pleased to announce that we will be performing at Disney World in Florida Nov 8th & 9th! Come join us, hang with the mouse, ride a rollercoaster or two and try something new at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. Should be a fun time!