Fan Club Exclusive: We are happy to announce six members only events happening throughout the coming US Middle Of Everywhere tour:
- St. Petersburg on September 19th
- Silver Spring on September 24th
- Chicago on October 7th
- Seattle on October 17th
- Anaheim on October 21st
- Houston on October 27th
“Members Only Events are one of special events we host for Hanson.net members. Each event gives us a chance to put the spotlight on songs that might otherwise never be played on a tour, either featuring the latest Members EP or simply pulling from the ever growing catalog of songs that have only been released to hanson.net members.” – Zac Hanson
Members Only Events include live music, Q&A with the band, as well as group photos. Member Only Events are free for all Hanson.net members. Head over the the calendar section of Hanson.net and click the RSVP button and you will be on the list.
NOTE: Each member who plans to attend must have a ticket to the evening’s concert.
If you plan to attend, here’s what you need to do.
- You must be a Fan Club Member in order to attend the pre-show event. If you are not yet a Fan Club Member, JOIN NOW! All those attending must have a membership.
- You need to RSVP for the event. Login to your Fan Club account and go to the Calendar page and find the event(s) you plan to attend. Click RSVP. The button will change to say attending. RSVPs for each show will close at 12 noon (local time) 2 days before the show the show.
- Proof of membership – go to the My Account page. In the upper right of the page, you’ll see a new link to Print Member ID. Print your member ID and bring it with you to the event.
- You will need to bring a photo ID – driver’s license, passport, etc. to match to your Member ID.
- You must have a ticket for the concert in order to attend the MOE. If you haven’t purchased yours yet, do it today.
Be sure to arrive at the venue early so everyone can be checked in for the event well before it starts. After that, enjoy the MOE.