1. Centennial School District: As a result of electrical issues on Feb 2 at the Willow Dale and McDonald-Davis kindergarten, a day has been scheduled to make up the loss time for June 17. Parents and guardians will be sent more detailed information through postal mail.
2. Upper Southampton Township: The Township Police Department encourages residents to become familiar with local agencies outside of the community as well. Please be sure to view A Woman’s Place if you are concerned about a harmful domestic situation of a loved one.
3. Billboard Number One: Today in 1997,Hanson’s “MMMbop” topped the charts. Can anyone guess what exactly an MMMbop is? View the official video and listen for context clues. (This album was the first CD I ever owned. I mean…)
4. Today is National Missing Children’s Day. Parents and guardians are advised to take thesafety quiz to assess and strengthen their knowledge regarding the security of their children.
5. Green pointer of the day: The Sierra Club encourages readers to exercise! When at work, take the stairs instead of the elevator.